Manages administrative and business needs of Alaska Sea Grant staff and faculty. Serves as coordinator of the Kodiak Seafood and Marine Science Center, performs administrative functions and provides customer service for the public. Leads administrative coordination and communication of events.
- B.S. Wildlife Science, State University of New York, College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Salmon Enhancement and Fisheries Technology Occupational Endorsement, University of Alaska Southeast
- Fisheries Research and Development Director, Norton Sound Economic Development Corporation
- Fisheries Biologist, Norton Sound Economic Development Corporation
- Fish and Wildlife Technician, Alaska Department of Fish and Game
- Animal Caretaker and Assistant Manager, Nome Animal House