- This event has passed.
Mariculture Q&A: State and federal aquatic farm applications
April 6, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm AKDT
Do you want to start an aquatic farm in Alaska? Do you have plans to submit a joint agency aquatic farm application and have questions?
Join state and federal regulatory agency staff and Alaska Sea Grant for an open online forum to ask questions and receive guidance about aquatic farm site leasing and permitting in Alaska. Representatives from the Alaska Department of Natural Resources, Alaska Department of Fish and Game, NOAA, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, and Alaska Sea Grant will be available to answer your questions.
Joining us will be:
- Alicia Bishop, NOAA Alaska Region Aquaculture Coordinator
- Carol Brady, Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation
- Roberta Brudnik, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Karen Cougan, Alaska Department of Natural Resources
- Sabrina Farmer, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Michelle Morris, Alaska Department of Fish and Game
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Good.
The Q&A will be held on Zoom.
Leave a Reply