Coordinates Alaska Sea Grant’s competitive research program and program development grants. Oversees Alaska Sea Grant’s state and national fellowship programs.
- Ph.D. Environmental Science, Indiana University
- B.S. Geosciences, Penn State University
- Watershed management
- River corridor science
- Knauss Marine Policy Fellow, Congressional Affairs Specialist for NOAA Research
- Course Instructor – Intro to Water Resources, Indiana University
- Fulbright Research Scholar, Delft University of Technology